FREE SHIPPING over $60*
Overnight Shipping (1 business days*) $29.95 View Details
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OVER $60
Free Standard Shipping is valid in the 48 contiguous United States on any order over $60 after any coupons, promotions, or discounts are applied. Eligible customers must select the Standard Shipping option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to expedited shipping methods.
About the Flexdermal
- It may deliver buildable improvements to the health and structure of damaged joints with regular product application.
- It may improve your flexibility and range of motion.
- It may deliver instant pain relief that permits you to do what you do best.
- It may render protection for your joints, muscles, and nerves that shield it from degradation and long-term damage.
One Free Bottle
- 1 Month Supply of Flxdermal
- Comes with our exclusive 60 day guarantee
- Retails Price Normally $49.99 a unit
UsageMassage the cream over affected areas. Use as frequently as you deem necessary. Take care not to get the product into your eyes. Wash immediately in running water in case it does get to your eyes. Immediately discontinue use if you experience any form of allergic reaction.
Ingredients:Menthol is a natural formula from specific essential oils like peppermint oil. It strikes the sense of smell with its harsh and cooling sensation. When applied topically on the skin, menthol's activeness lasts for several hours. More so, menthol has pain-relieving properties that regulate sensory nerve signals.
- Menthol: It is said to deliver a cooling sensation that deeply and intensely relieves pain and swelling. It may also affect how pain is felt, which in effect, decreases the intensity of how pain is felt.
- Camphor oil: This ingredient potentially provides relief from pain via three avenues. First, it acts on nerve endings, causing a decreased sensation of pain. Second, it numbs painful muscles to stop the pain. Third, it improves blood flow and brings instant relief to various forms of inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil: It may reduce pain, swelling, and other underlying causes of inflammation to deliver pain relief. Its analgesic and anesthetic qualities are widely recognized, and it is commonly used for the topical relief of ache and pain.
- It serves as a fast-absorbing, pain-relief medication.
- It increases joint flexibility and provides a better range of motion.
- It's used on muscle inflammation by blocking pain signals and altering nerve endings.
- It relieves the agony from osteoarthritis, joint tear, and degradation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flexoplex Starter Pack
Phenocal Starter Pack
Provasil The Starter
Menoquil Starter Pack
Prostara Starter Pack
Zenofem Starter Pack
Colopril Starter Pack